Monday, March 30, 2015

I struggle with depression. It is really hard for me to find joy, in anything. Wow...that's a big statement, but so true. I hate struggling with depression, I pray against it in my kids. I have watched others have joy in the Lord. I have questioned my salvation. "If I'm really saved, what don't  I experience the joy of the Lord?"  So with the depression, there are times that I need reminded. Reminded that I am an amazing daughter, friend, mother, employee, etc. It's not that I am looking for attention, it's just that I need reassurance.

It's that way with me and God sometimes too. I know all of the things He has done for me over the years, and I believe in Him with all of my  heart. But sometimes, I need reminded of His grace, His goodness, that He is gentle and kind.

When I received the third confirmation that we were suppose to step out in faith for God's provision for this trip, there are people that thought I was crazy. I know they did. I told one of my friends, I know you don't believe that God will do this, but when He does, it will prove to you that He can and will! I am excited to watch God make the impossible, possible. I am excited to teach my children about faith. I am looking forward to everything that God has in store for each of us on this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment